The Law Offices of Dana K. Whitten, LLC continues to remain open and we are completely accessible to you. Due to COVID-19 and its economic impact on our community, we are currently offering a free thirty minute initial consultation during this pandemic which can be scheduled over the phone or through the use of zoom. Please feel free to reach out if you need assistance.

Compassion. Knowledge. Dedication.

How do I prove that my spouse committed adultery?

In order to obtain a divorce based on the grounds of adultery, you must prove that your spouse had the disposition and opportunity to commit the act. Circumstantial evidence is allowed to prove the adultery so long as it establishes both the disposition and the opportunity to commit the act. Private detectives, e-mails, photographs, and testimony from the paramour can all be used to establish the ground for adultery.

Fill Out this Form for a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.